* items include readers letters
28 JANUARY 2013
BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2021 Business Travel News Ltd.
On a recent Silversea cruise the Entertainment Director opened his introduction listing some questions by previous clients. Diplomatically he did not say where they had originated from. He did a show routine one evening too. Terrific guy.
Here are the ten best.
• What time is the midnight buffet?
• Does the crew sleep onboard?
• Is that fresh or salt water in the toilets?
• What do you do with the ice carvings after they melt?
• The microwave in my room isn’t working!
• What would happen if I flushed the toilet while still sat!
• What time do they turn on the Northern Lights?
• How small does your face have to be to get a mini-facial?
• I was very disappointed with the ruins poor condition!
• I did not pay US$20,000 to overlook a parking lot!
All comments are filtered to exclude any excesses but the Editor does not have to agree with what is being said. 100 words maximum
No one has commented yet, why don't you start the ball rolling?