28 JANUARY 2013
© 2022 Business Travel News Ltd.
On a recent Silversea cruise the Entertainment Director opened his introduction listing some questions by previous clients. Diplomatically he did not say where they had originated from. He did a show routine one evening too. Terrific guy.
Here are the ten best.
• What time is the midnight buffet?
• Does the crew sleep onboard?
• Is that fresh or salt water in the toilets?
• What do you do with the ice carvings after they melt?
• The microwave in my room isn’t working!
• What would happen if I flushed the toilet while still sat!
• What time do they turn on the Northern Lights?
• How small does your face have to be to get a mini-facial?
• I was very disappointed with the ruins poor condition!
• I did not pay US$20,000 to overlook a parking lot!
All comments are filtered to exclude any excesses but the Editor does not have to agree with what is being said. 100 words maximum