BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2020 Business Travel News Ltd.
The PM on going green but no airline news says BTN
This is for football fans sitting in front of their TVs.
Whilst not topping the charts when it comes to views our Christmas Book Review has gained a lot of interest. Here is the link if you have not read it ON TOUR: Christmas Book Review.
In this week's BTN are the normal 20 stories and readers are welcome to COMMENT on our leader, the Prime Minister's plan – The Green Economic Recovery. Sad to say the Editor-in-Chief had the catalytic converter stolen from his Lexus, which The Times picked up on Saturday. The new boss of the CAA had some interesting words to say with the Brabazon lecture, and will we all be flying again on the Boeing MAX, or whatever it is called? And the IATA AGM starts later today. This week's ON TOUR features York, Middlethorpe and Castle Howard. AND FINALLY is for Dr Who fans.
The “What Was Read” League for BTN 16 November.
1. The Death of Business Class
2. AND FINALLY: Only the Irish
3. Aer Lingus franchise to Emerald Airlines
This edition of BTN is brought to you by Malcolm Ginsberg – Editor-in-Chief. www.ginsberg.co.uk
Have your say at OUR READERS' FINEST WORDS.
The editorial team can be contacted on +44 (0)20 8952 8383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell your friends to Subscribe for Free and to make sure email@example.com is on your contact/approved list.
BTN can be set for reading on your smartphone/tablet too. And in TEXT.
- COMMENT: The Green Economic Recovery
- From "The Times" Saturday
- BA and American Airlines launch tests
- BALPA and the EU
- Biggin Hill test centre
- CAA boss in Brabazon lecture
- Crowne Plaza for Budapest
- EasyJet massive loss – Jet2 falters
- Flights to Korea
- Gatwick and screening
- Green number plates
- IATA this week - View the CEO live
- Invitation to a ship inauguration
- Lisbon Airport gets a Brain
- London Liverpool Street 5-star Hotel
- Lufthansa Group Economy
- MAX returns
- More Norwegian problems
- No refunds – says Southan
- SWISS and cargo flights
- Travel to the USA
- ON TOUR: York, Middlethorpe and Castle Howard
- AND FINALLY: We could not resist.
BTNews - The Business Travel News
Published every Monday
PO Box 758, Edgware HA8 4QF, UK
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2020 BTNews