BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2018 Business Travel News Ltd.
The Luton let-down
Next week is the Christmas quiz. Make sure you are registered in order to enter, but if you are trying it just for fun that is OK too. Also please bear in mind we are mindful of the GDPR regulations and will shortly have to stop distribution to readers who have not pushed the opt-in button. No problem with rejoining, or joining for the first time on our website. BTN is FREE.
In this week's issue, COMMENT takes issue with conditions at Luton Airport just as Gatwick makes the news over its expansion plans. Virgin Atlantic faces up to industrial action while the UK and Canada agree on future flights. There is news on the UK’s Aviation Strategy and more turmoil at Crossrail. Italy is in focus in ON TOUR while AND FINALLY hails a new British citizen. See also BTN’s regular feeds on Twitter at #BTNewsUpdate.
BTN is edited by Richard Cawthorne. Please make sure he is on your mailing list for stories: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to COMMENT in OUR READERS’ FINEST WORDS at the end of every article.
Get your friends to subscribe to BTN for free.
BTN's full edition is at www.btnews.co.uk. Click TEXT for the words only (no images). BTN can be set for reading on your iPad/netpad too.
The “What Was Read” League:
BTN monitors subscriber reading (only by numbers, not individuals).
For BTN last week, here are the results to date:
1 BA chases 2,000 cabin crew
2 Airline to discuss Heathrow slots?
3 UK clinches US air deal
- COMMENT: LONDON LUTON AIRPORT – Not fit for purpose!
- ACJ319 in show spotlight
- Aviation Club celebrates Craig Kreeger
- Busy week for Ethiopian
- CAA acts against Ryanair
- Cathay upgrades Seattle route
- FlightPath3D in celebration mood
- Gatwick plan wins approval
- Heathrow's special-assistance app
- Iceland – Asia first non-stop link
- Minister set for Airlines UK dinner
- More airports go high-tech
- Now Canada signs UK air deal
- Poland celebrates
- Radisson for Moscow and Budapest
- RuMa opens in Kuala Lumpur
- Sir Terry quits Crossrail
- Snow Leopard flies
- Strategy consultation launched
- Virgin dismisses strike threat
- ON TOUR: Fiesole and Florence
- AND FINALLY: A true Brit
BTNews - The Business Travel News
Published every Monday
PO Box 758, Edgware HA8 4QF, UK
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2018 BTNews