BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2021 Business Travel News Ltd.
Will Flybe fly again? BTN speculates
Do alert your friends and colleagues to BTN and suggest they sign up. It is FREE and we never use our database for other mailing.
We have an ON THE SOAPBOX SPECIAL: Airline Shares – Worth Buying?
Flybe could fly again. The Global Travel Taskforce report, as highlighted last week, was a bit of a damp squib. We have the reaction by the Commons Transport Select Committee, its invitees quite outspoken. British Airways comes in for criticism in a Sunday Times interview of Qatar Airways boss Akbar Al Baker, and we have no news of Gatwick nor the winter programme.
LETTER OF THE WEEK is by Paul Robin, once of the Business Travel Show, in a tribute to Prince Philip. ON TOUR is by editor-at-large Jeff Mills, on a visit to Iceland.
AND FINALLY is Qatar Airways and Akbar Al Baker.
The “What Was Read” League for BTN 12 April.
1. Final departure of a “total aviation man”
2. JetBlue with no news
3. AND FINALLY: Wet motoring week joke!
This edition of BTN is brought to you by Malcolm Ginsberg – editor-in-chief. www.ginsberg.co.uk
Have your say at OUR READERS' FINEST WORDS.
The editorial team can be contacted on +44 (0)20 8952 8383 or email@example.com.
Tell your friends to Subscribe for Free and to make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is on your contact/approved list.
BTN can be set for easy reading on your smartphone/tablet too. And in TEXT.
- ON THE SOAPBOX SPECIAL: Airline Shares – Worth Buying?
- LETTER OF THE WEEK
- Shapps and Doyle go public
- Air France adds to Heathrow
- AirBaltic to Edinburgh
- BA – Two out of ten
- Downtown Toronto Airport to re-open
- Drive-in movies at Luton Airport
- Flybe flies again?
- France to ban short-haul?
- Gatwick and British Airways
- Heathrow chaos & Commons Transport Select Committee
- Hotel Week London
- Loganair to Exeter
- Losses for Luton airlines
- Marella Cruises for the UK
- Monarch Airlines collapse
- NYX Hotel London
- Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) news
- Premier Inn central London
- Tallinn Radisson
- Update on Norwegian
- ON TOUR: For somewhere different head to Iceland
- AND FINALLY is Qatar Airways Akbar Al Baker
BTNews - The Business Travel News
Published every Monday
PO Box 758, Edgware HA8 4QF, UK
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2020 BTNews