BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2018 Business Travel News Ltd.
BTN and the insurance rip-off
COMMENT in this week’s BTN focuses on the rip-off by insurance companies with regard to industry-wide premium increases, and what effectively is a charge on speeding fines.
We highlight the Business Travel Show, bring you up to date on the A380, and try and explain Ryanair’s pilot wage hike. Southend Airport is in twice, firstly ON TOUR, and also regarding its revamped Jet Centre.
BTN is this week edited by Malcolm Ginsberg while Richard Cawthorne remains ‘down under’. Please make sure he is on your mailing list for stories: email@example.com and also firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to COMMENT in OUR READERS’ FINEST WORDS at the end of every article. By all means use Twitter and Facebook to spread the BTN news, and get your friends to subscribe to BTN for free.
BTN's full edition is at www.btnews.co.uk. Click TEXT for the words only (no images). BTN can be set for reading on your iPad/netpad too.
The “What Was Read” League:
BTN monitors subscriber reading (only by numbers, not individuals).
For BTN last week, here are the results to date:
1. COMMENT: Budget Airline (BA)
2. British Airways long-haul Economy
3. Ryanair’s passenger warning
- COMMENT: Car insurance rip-off
- A380 stays in production
- Airport planning question mark
- Business Travel Show
- Grayling and the airlines
- Heathrow consultation
- Kuala Lumpur – Singapore rail link
- Liverpool FC and Malaysia Airlines
- London airports exhibition
- Mike Hooks
- Novotel for Stansted travellers
- Paris adds Cork for 2018
- Pilots get 20% pay increase
- Record Atlantic by Norwegian
- Special assistance and Heathrow
- Stobart Jet Centre Southend
- Travel and the law
- Travelodge 70 plus London hotels
- US destination dropped by Norwegian
- VLM to Birmingham, Munich and Maribor
- Zambia Airways relaunched
- ON TOUR: Southend Airport
- AND FINALLY: Paddington Bear
BTNews - The Business Travel News
Published every Monday
PO Box 758, Edgware HA8 4QF, UK
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2018 BTNews