BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2019 Business Travel News Ltd.
Too many Terms and Conditions
Welcome to BTN. COMMENT this week asks whether priority boarding still means anything, while on the news front airports face a parking problem but Bristol has some good news for motorists. Aer Lingus reveals its new colours, Etihad makes biofuel history, Royal Brunei is off to Brisbane and British Airways upgrades its Premium Economy product. ON TOUR sees the mighty Amadeus machine up close while AND FINALLY has some tips on travel etiquette. See also BTN’s regular feeds on Twitter at #BTNewsUpdate and do pass on any stories you think might interest your colleagues.
BTN is edited by Richard Cawthorne. Please make sure he is on your mailing list for stories: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to COMMENT in OUR READERS’ FINEST WORDS at the end of every article.
Get your friends to subscribe to BTN for free.
BTN's full edition is at www.btnews.co.uk. Click TEXT for the words only (no images). BTN can be set for reading on your iPad/netpad too.
The “What Was Read” League:
BTN monitors subscriber reading (only by numbers, not individuals).
For BTN’s last issue, here are the results to date:
1 COMMENT: Fly be or Fly not to be?
2 AND FINALLY: Not so Secret Service
3 Flybe flies on
- COMMENT: The priority paradox
- Aer Lingus unveils new livery
- Airports warned over parking
- Amsterdam boost for Aberdeen
- BA boost for Premium Economy
- Biofuel world first for Etihad
- Boeing/Airbus deliveries on track
- Boom moves to next stage
- Bristol plans free drop-off zone
- Eurostar third daily to Amsterdam
- Flybe update
- Fresh hope for Plymouth Airport
- Hampton joins Frankfurt Airport hotels
- Hong Kong Airport revamp
- New Trains for London City
- Next step for Stansted terminal
- Radisson Blu grows in Abu Dhabi
- Royal Brunei adds Brisbane
- SIA extends meal pre-ordering
- Sinclair to speak at Aviation Club
- Southend Airport in expansion mode
- ON TOUR: Amadeus Media Day
- AND FINALLY: Mind your manners
BTNews - The Business Travel News
Published every Monday
PO Box 758, Edgware HA8 4QF, UK
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2019 BTNews