BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2019 Business Travel News Ltd.
New hope for the B737
Welcome to BTN.
COMMENT this week looks at some of the many considerations at play in the debate over the forthcoming Passenger Charter. In news, Heathrow sets a timetable for the latest expansion consultation, British Airways names its latest A350-1000 destinations, the B737 MAX saga takes a turn and Loganair has been busy at Southend. After worrying rumours Eaststern Airways future is settled. ON TOUR is in southern Sweden and Spider-Man casts a spell in AND FINALLY. See also BTN’s regular feeds on Twitter at #BTNewsUpdate.
BTN is edited by Richard Cawthorne. Please make sure he is on your mailing list for stories: email@example.com
Don't forget to COMMENT in OUR READERS’ FINEST WORDS at the end of every article.
Get your friends to subscribe to BTN for free.
BTN's full edition is at www.btnews.co.uk. Click TEXT for the words only (no images). BTN can be set for reading on your iPad/netpad too.
The “What Was Read” League:
BTN monitors subscriber reading (only by numbers, not individuals).
For BTN last week, here are the results to date:
1 COMMENT: Scotland on the wrong foot
2 Sukhoi Superjet under scrutiny
3 Cathay new-look Business Class
- COMMENT: A passenger charter
- Air Canada buys Air Transat
- Air League Palace invite
- Avis pledges 'better journeys'
- Azuma bows in for LNER
- B737 MAX update 'complete'
- BA names more A350-1000 routes
- Britainís Eastern Airways changes hands
- Collinson boost for lounges
- DoubleTree sets the pace
- Fine dining at latest Flagship
- First-half loss for easyJet
- Gatwick finalises ownership
- India aviation turmoil continues
- Loganair launches London Ė Aberdeen
- London Mandarin Oriental returns
- New Heathrow consultation date
- Passenger record for Luton
- Scramble for new Haneda slots
- WestJet in £3bn buyout
- Zero-waste flight by Qantas
- ON TOUR: The Bridge
- AND FINALLY: Unitedís worldwide web
BTNews - The Business Travel News
Published every Monday
PO Box 758, Edgware HA8 4QF, UK
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2019 BTNews