BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2019 Business Travel News Ltd.
The 20hr non-stop
Welcome to BTN. This week’s COMMENT looks at the background to the Aurigny story on Guernsey. In News, Qantas pulls off another Project Sunrise success while Wizz Air courts controversy over Business Class. KLM invests £2.5bn with Embraer and Eurostar celebrates 25 years. ON TOUR looks at the EU261 situation and industry apps are under scrutiny in AND FINALLY. See also BTN’s regular feeds on Twitter at #BTNewsUpdate.
BTN is edited by Richard Cawthorne. Please make sure he is on your mailing list for stories: email@example.com
Don't forget to COMMENT in OUR READERS’ FINEST WORDS at the end of every article.
Get your friends to subscribe to BTN for free.
BTN's full edition is at www.btnews.co.uk. Click TEXT for the words only (no images). BTN can be set for reading on your iPad/netpad too.
The “What Was Read” League:
BTN monitors subscriber reading (only by numbers, not individuals).
For last week’s issue, here are the results to date:
1 COMMENT: A Spanish step foo far for Walsh?
2 Channel Islands air wars
3 New Falkands air service
- COMMENT: Aurigny under scrutiny
- 25 years of Eurostar
- Airspace for the Future
- Busy agenda for AOA conference
- Canada – passport free
- Cruz at the Air League
- Emirates app airport upgrade
- Kayak turns to business travel
- KLM £2.5bn Embraer order
- Loganair quits Glasgow – Southend
- London – Sydney in 20hr
- Norwegian on the move again
- Plaza Premium £42m growth plan
- Prince of whales
- Pullman brand opens in Melbourne
- Record numbers for Virgin Trains
- Rezchain joins hotel bookings arena
- Rolls-Royce at Aviation Club
- SITA hails technology advance
- Vietnam Air eyes London – Bali market
- Wizz Air: Ban Business Class
- ON TOUR: EU261 and flight delays. More capacity needed
- AND FINALLY: The world’s best app
BTNews - The Business Travel News
Published every Monday
PO Box 758, Edgware HA8 4QF, UK
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2019 BTNews