BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2018 Business Travel News Ltd.
Action is needed regarding European strikes. A BTN update!
BTN focuses on the situation regarding the French transport strikes. How much can we take?! COMMENT is from the London Evening Standard. The airline chiefs need to act. "Gatwick Marches On" says CEO Stewart Wingate in a British-Irish Airports Expo report. Qatar helps out BA plus Ryanair and the unions. Spitfire and the Air Tattoo feature. ON TOUR is EBACE 2018 with AND FINALLY has to be the World Cup.
BTN is edited this week by Malcolm Ginsberg. Richard Cawthorne is on holiday. Please make sure he is on your mailing list for stories: email@example.com
Don't forget to COMMENT in OUR READERS’ FINEST WORDS at the end of every article.
Get your friends to subscribe to BTN for free. We are registered and comply with GDPR
The “What Was Read” League:
BTN monitors subscriber reading (only by numbers, not individuals).
For BTN last week here are the results to date:
- GATWICK MARCHES ON
- COMMENT: Jim Armitage - Business Editor, London Evening Standard
- Aviation Club at the House of Commons
- 30 Years of London City Airport
- AirPod to arrive
- Aran Islands air routes
- BA Aberdeen lounge
- British-Irish EXPO and easyJet
- CAA reports on disabled passengers
- Edinburgh to Beijing
- Europe’s airports report increases
- JFK feature lounge for United
- London City to Warsaw
- Montreal to Tokyo
- Orlando Airport biometric
- Qatar helps out BA
- Radisson Blu Stansted Airport
- RAF Tattoo Fairford
- Ryanair and the unions
- Southend adds Ryanair to easyJet
- Spitfire film and the RAF centenary
- Upper Class revamp for Virgin Atlantic
- ON TOUR: EBACE 2018
- AND FINALLY: World Cup comes to Qatar
BTNews - The Business Travel News
Published every Monday
PO Box 758, Edgware HA8 4QF, UK
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2018 BTNews