BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2018 Business Travel News Ltd.
AOA is just two weeks away
New passenger figures between London and New York are causing a controversy. BA hits back. COMMENT takes a look and the story is in the news section. A second runway for Gatwick is being mooted while Singapore Airlines is in record-breaking form with the new A350-900ULR. A particularly meaty AOA conference is about to open and Airbus names its new CEO. ON TOUR is at ERA in Edinburgh, we have an ON TOUR EXTRA on flying there and back while AND FINALLY plays the name game. See also BTN’s regular daily feeds on Twitter.
BTN is edited by Richard Cawthorne. Please make sure he is on your mailing list for stories: email@example.com
Don't forget to COMMENT in OUR READERS’ FINEST WORDS at the end of every article.
Get your friends to subscribe to BTN for free.
BTN's full edition is at www.btnews.co.uk. Click TEXT for the words only (no images). BTN can be set for reading on your iPad/netpad too.
The “What Was Read” League:
BTN monitors subscriber reading (only by numbers, not individuals).
For BTN last week, here are the results to date:
1 St Helena Airport celebrates first year – and changes
2 COMMENT: Crossrail confusion
3 Ryanair trims its sails
- COMMENT: Counting chickens
- AOA gains Grayling
- A second runway for Gatwick?
- Academy unveils new interiors
- Aer Lingus gains new CEO
- Airbus promotion for Faury
- Atlantic traffic shock
- BA goes to Boateng for uniforms
- Brooklands free entrance
- Delta expands
- Double cheer for Loganair
- Farnborough heads for NBAA
- Gatwick opens sensory room
- London City Airport and the Elizabeth Line – Continued
- Newquay lands SAS link
- Norwegian opens up in Argentina
- Roll up for Propliner 2019
- Singapore's ultra-long-haul
- Top line-up for Accelerate
- Two more routes for Dublin
- Wizz Air baggage challenge
- ON TOUR: ERA at Edinburgh
- ON TOUR EXTRA: Flying BA from and to London
- AND FINALLY: What’s in a name?
BTNews - The Business Travel News
Published every Monday
PO Box 758, Edgware HA8 4QF, UK
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2018 BTNews