* Item includes READERS LETTERS
BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2022 Business Travel News Ltd.
It's all about the Elizabeth line in this week's BTN
Welcome to this week’s BTN which is much about the Elizabeth line opening tomorrow (24 May). Please do comment “OUR READERS FINEST WORDS”.
Please pass on BTN to others and use social media to spread the title. “Every little helps”.
COMMENT: Crossrail – the final word is followed by the Elizabeth line summary plus this week’s AND FINALLY: The Elizabeth line & the lost page!
BTN Editor-in-Chief to step down.
BTN has learnt of an Airline for Sale complete with Heathrow slots. There’s a new ATR ideal for a resurrected Plymouth Airport and we have details of the next Aviation Club lunch which is linked to IAG & Boeing. ON TOUR takes another look at Carnival Pride.
The "What Was Read” League for BTN dated 16 May 2022.
1. British Airways’ management shake-up
2. COMMENT: Disappearing First Class Also LETTER OF THE WEEK
3. Passport advice update
The editorial team can be contacted on (+44) 07973 210631 or email@example.com.
Tell your friends to Subscribe for Free and make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is on your contact/approved list.
BTN can be set for easy reading on your smartphone/tablet too. And in TEXT.
- COMMENT: Crossrail – the final word
- BTN Editor-in-Chief to step down
- LETTER OF THE WEEK
- Airline for sale
- Boeing chief at Aviation Club
- Business jet configurator
- China Eastern – no real news or suicide
- EasyJet boost
- EBACE starts today
- Elizabeth line summary
- IAG and Boeing
- Jet Airways returns
- KLM’s Elbers for India
- London to Oz non-stop restarts
- More London transport news
- New ATR ‘Made for Plymouth’
- Routes at Bergen
- Russian sanctions
- Shapps a busy fellow
- Slots at Heathrow
- Virgin Atlantic chops flights
- Wizz Air expands – again
- ON TOUR: In retrospect – Carnival Pride
- AND FINALLY: The Elizabeth line & the lost page!
BTNews - The Business Travel News
Published every Monday
PO Box 758, Edgware HA8 4QF, UK
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2022 BTNews