LATEST TRAVEL COVID UPDATES FROM GOVERNMENT

Automatically changes when the new rules are announced.

28 MARCH 2011

YOUR WORDS


Readers are invited to add their comments to any story. Click on the article to see and add.

BTN DISTRIBUTION

BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.

Index

Email this Page
Bookmark

The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
United Kingdom
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
info@btnews.co.uk
© 2021 Business Travel News Ltd.

Article from BTNews 28 MARCH 2011

Budapest in lavish airport opening

Ferihegy Airport Budapest was the recent venue for an extravagant opening of a food court.  Normally these type of events are more low key, but in the case of Budapest whilst the 75% owner and operator is Honchief AirPort, one of the world’s largest independent airport managers, the other 25% as an investment by the Hungarian government.  The opening was also part of the celebrations to rename the 60-year old airport Franz Liszt International and to emphasise its position as a hub for eastern Europe.  Throughput last year was 8.2m passenger.

Dubbed “SkyCourt” the new centrally located building links the existing Terminals 2a and 2b.  It has doubled the commercial area available and provides a wide range of retail outlets, international brands and an improved food and beverage offering.  The contemporary glass structure also offers an impressive view of the apron providing passengers with a unique travel experience. www.bud.hu/english

Index/Home page
 

OUR READERS' FINEST WORDS (All times and dates are GMT)

All comments are filtered to exclude any excesses but the Editor does not have to agree with what is being said. 100 words maximum


No one has commented yet, why don't you start the ball rolling?


Add your comment

First Name
Surname
Email Address
Company (Not obligatory)
Country/City
Comment
- You must be a registered subscriber using the email address entered to submit a comment, or you will be sent a confirmation email before your comment will appear.
- Your comment will be checked before appearing, which may take several working hours.
www.btnews.co.uk