22 FEBRUARY 2016
BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2021 Business Travel News Ltd.
Airport executive pass marketing operator Priority Pass has added 12 new lounges at popular business and leisure destinations around the world since the beginning of the year.
The lounges themselves are individually impressive, offering a great array of facilities to guests.
The 12 new 2016 lounges are:
· Oman Air First & Business Class Lounge, Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand
· Al Khareef Lounge by Oman Air, Salalah Airport, Salalah, Oman
· Majan Lounge, Muscat Airport, Muscat, Oman
· Lounge Voyage, Yemelyanovo Intl Airport, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
· Premier Lounge by UTG Aviation Services Shostakovich, Domodedovo Airport, Moscow, Russia
· Star Alliance Lounge, Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris, France
· Sheltair Lounge, Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris, France
· Lounge 19, Benito Juarez International Airport, Mexico City, Mexico
· Sapphire Blusky Mandai Executive Lounge Kuala Namu International Airport, Medan, Indonesia
· Sapphire Lounge, Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia
· Sapphire Lounge, Halim Perdana Kusumah International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia
All comments are filtered to exclude any excesses but the Editor does not have to agree with what is being said. 100 words maximum
No one has commented yet, why don't you start the ball rolling?