7 SEPTEMBER 2020
BTN also goes out by email every Sunday night at midnight (UK time). To view this edition click here.
The Business Travel News
PO Box 758
Edgware HA8 4QF
+44 (0)20 8952 8383
© 2020 Business Travel News Ltd.
Bookings have opened for something that has never been attempted before, a three-day continuous international video convention.
The virtual World Aviation Festival takes place globally 23−25 September preceded by a pre-summit series of events.
Some of the top names in the industry have agreed to participate, clearly the attraction of not having to relocate to London from their offices, and in some cases homes, being an incentive.
Over 120 industry ‘big names’ have agreed to take part including:
• Oscar Munoz, Executive Chairman, United Airlines
• Johan Lundgren, CEO, easyJet
• Carsten Spohr, CEO, Lufthansa Group
• Pieter Elbers, CEO, KLM
• Jane Ji Sun, CEO, Trip.com
• Joanna Geraghty, President & COO, JetBlue
• Joszef Varadi, CEO, Wizz Air
• Karen Chan, CCO, Air Asia
• Mehmet Nane, CEO, Pegasus Airlines
• Alexandre de Juniac, CEO, IATA
• John Holland-Kaye, CEO, Heathrow Airport
• Gloria Guevara Manzo, CEO, WTTC
Cost is £100 for the whole package but complimentary passes are available for airline or airport executives.
The full programme is located at www.terrapinn.com/conference/aviation-festival/Agenda.stm
All comments are filtered to exclude any excesses but the Editor does not have to agree with what is being said. 100 words maximum
No one has commented yet, why don't you start the ball rolling?